Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30: Tables Turning

Today we had a visit from Zoe!  I started babysitting for Zoe when I was 18 and she was an itty bitty newborn!  She was then the flower girl at our wedding, and now she's my mother's helper!  It's crazy how I used to play with her as a baby, and now she's playing with my baby!!!

Zoe picked out Abby's outfit (and she managed to find a shirt, pants, and sneakers that Abby hasn't worn yet!)  And how cool are Abby's teeny weeny silver Nike hi-tops???



Abby also had swimming class this morning!  The lifeguard made me put my camera away once he noticed it (I guess they have a designated "peek week" when parents can bring cameras, and it't not til next week!) but I did get this video of Abby swimming (in her slightly too big bathing suit!)




No comments:

Post a Comment