I bought Abby the cutest little owl hat on Etsy!!! She wore it for one picture...
...then discovered how to take it off.
And when I tried putting it back on, she let me know she wasn't happy:
For dinner, she had blueberries! She still has trouble getting them into her hand, then from her hand into her mouth. First, she locks in on the blueberry:
Then, she tries to pick it up:
Success!!! Now she has to maneuver it into her mouth:
She gets her fist up to her mouth, but doesn't realize she has to open her hand to release the blueberry.
Then she starts to cry and I end up feeding her:
One more picture I forgot to add!!! This one's from bath time with Daddy! (It was waaaaay overexposed and I couldn't get the colors back to normal, so B&W it is!!!)











LOL @ the last picture of the owl hat. Poor baby girl, being tortured and everything... love her heart. ;)
ReplyDeletethat hat is gorgeous and your daughter is adorable wearing it
ReplyDeleteLOL, those owl hat pictures are hilarious. I'm terrified of giving Delia real food. I even break up her little meltaway things that they make for babies. Tell me I'm crazy and she'll survive! Abby is a little pro when it comes to eating!
ReplyDelete