Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21: Snow Day with Daddy

Another snow day!  And I spent way too much of my day off going through all the photos on my blog, adding my new watermark.  One of my friends had one of her photos stolen and it's now floating around the web without her permission!  So that spooked me enough to watermark my pictures, since this is a public blog.  Since only my friends are able to see my Facebook pictures, I'm not going to go so far as to watermark those, especially since this took me so much time!

Anyway, poor Ben went out to shovel the driveway, and he was so tired and sore when he came inside.  Abby tried to help him out with a back rub:


Then they chilled on the bed for a bit...


Then he surprised her with some raspberries on her belly!!!  (She's laughing in these pictures, not crying!)




Then she went for a little cruise in (on?) her car:


And she had some cottage cheese for lunch today.  She likes cheese and yogurt so much, we figured she'd like cottage cheese (even though we both hate it!).  And I think she did like it!!!


Oh wait... is she giving me the finger here?  Maybe she didn't like it as much as I thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment