You can see the reflection of the room, my camera, and even me in her eyes!!!
And look at those teeth coming in even more!!! She now likes to bite... and it hurts!!!!
A few more shots to add on from tonight's dinner... Abby tried bagel and cream cheese for the first time! She loves brie so much and I've been wanting to give her cream cheese for a while, but I didn't know if it was considered "cheese" or "milk", since babies can only digest the milk in cheese because it's cultured. I was at Trader Joe's tonight (LOVE that place!) and the ingredients in their cream cheese list "pasteurized cultured milk" so I know it's safe to feed her! And she loved it!







Everly has this onesie too! So cute :) I love the cool colors, and the last pic is my fav.
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!! I'm a Baby Gapaholic... when I saw this next to the matching skirt/leggings, I had to get it!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm assuming you use Lightroom to edit? Do you have any presets you use for sets like these?
ReplyDeleteI do use Lightroom, but I actually didn't edit any of today's photos! I don't really use presets, either... do you? I need to learn more about LR3!!!
ReplyDelete