Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18: Kiwi

Abby has tried kiwi as part of a banana-kiwi puree, but she's never tasted whole kiwi before.  I sliced it up and let her have a go:

"Hmmm... what is this?"


"Let me taste it..."


"Wow! That's sour!"


I tried dipping the kiwi in Cheerio crumbs so it's be easier for her to grab.


She must've liked it because she kept signing "more!"


After nap time, she hung out in her crib for a bit...



And enjoyed a lick of my popsicle!


OK, OK one more!  I got my new green seamless paper today, and while I thought I ordered a softer, pale green, I'm sorta loving the bright green!  I put Abby back in her pear outfit from yesterday (which my mom miraculously kept clean all day while she was babysitting!) for a mini shoot!  I'm gonna print this on canvas for my parents' house!!!



2 comments:

  1. The green matches her clothes perfectly! She's so darn cute. But I think I tell you that all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! There's no such thing as telling a mom too many times that her baby is cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete