Today was another snow day, so I got to spend it all with Abby!!! First we started out with some prunes and oatmeal for breakfast:
This is her favorite sippy cup... the straw is extra wide so she can easily drink from it!
We got about a foot of snow this morning, so I took Abby outside to play while Ben shoveled. Last time I stuck her in a snowbank she wasn't too happy about it, but she was in a much better mood today and she liked it!
Then we came inside for some more photos!!!













Which sippy is it? We have a straw sippy right now and Everly does fairly well but it is kinda difficult to get the liquid out for her.
ReplyDeleteIt's made by Nuby - they sell them at my local grocery store, and I also got one at Target. Just check the spout to make sure it's wide, because some Nuby ones aren't. Also check to make sure the straw goes all the way down to the bottom of the cup, because others need to be tipped back to get liquid out. It also helps to put a little juice in with the water at first (just a splash) - the flavor gets the baby to want to get more! If we had just put plain water in there at first, she would've had no interest in trying to drink. Now we've switched to water and she does fine!!! GL!
ReplyDelete