Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 58: The Drive Home

We had a great time up in New Hampshire this weekend!  We got to celebrate my father-in-law's 60th birthday with him, which was a lot of fun!

Abby really let herself go this weekend:


Just kidding!  She loved sitting in the beanbag chair, though!



She took a nice nap on the ride home today... all tucked in with her blanket, pacifier and bagel.


The snow-covered trees were beautiful on the drive home!


I love those eyelashes!


Abby always loves to look at herself in the mirror after bathtime!  We did the same up in New Hampshire, but I didn't notice a sharp piece of porcelain had chipped off the sink... next thing I knew, Abby stepped on it and sliced open her foot.  I didn't realize she'd hurt herself til a few minutes later when I went to put on her diaper and found her foot covered in blood.  She was a trooper, though... she only cried for a second when it happened (which is why I didn't even notice she was hurt, because she barely cried!) and she held still while we bandaged her up. She hasn't seemed to be bothered by it at all... what a brave baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment