First of all, guess who learned to wave hi! (That or she finally picked up the baby sign for "milk"... either way, she's doing something new!!!)
We've discovered a new food Abby loves... chicken!!! Every day, she gets better and better at grabbing pieces of food and putting it in her mouth. I was amazed when she was easily picking up puffs, yogurt melts and Goldfish crackers today and expertly placing them in her mouth! It's so fun watching her learn new things every day!
Since Abby has just about outgrown her 3-6 clothes, I decided to put her in one of my favorite outfits today. If she didn't wear cloth diapers, she'd probably have another month to go before outgrowing these outfits, but it's not worth wasting money on disposable diapers for that reason! So I put her in her pony outfit and she got so many compliments when we went to the mall!!! This is also my first time putting together the blue seamless paper with the barnwood flooring. I think it looks good!
I think she still had a piece of chicken in her mouth when this picture was taken...
More bath time fun!!!
And we did our Valentine's Day photo shoot today... here's a sneak peek!















No comments:
Post a Comment