Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32: Bow Model

My baby is famous!!!  I bought a headband and bow on Etsy before the holidays and I took a really cute picture of Abby in a tutu (which I made myself!) and the bow.  I sent the picture to the lady who made the bow, and she loved my photos and asked if I could take more picture of Abby wearing her stuff.  Of course I said yes!!!  So she sent me six new headbands and bows in exchange for some pictures of Abby wearing them!  
I got them in the mail yesterday and they are SO cute!  Since Abby is on the verge of outgrowing her 3-6 clothes (yes, she's almost 8 months old...) I decided to put her in some of the 3-6 summer clothes she was too small to wear last summer and will be too big for next summer!  So I set up a space heater in my "studio" and played dress up!   I'm just glad that she's now worn every 3-6 outfit she has (and I have the photos to prove it!)





I LOVE these chubby cheeks!!!


Here's my little diva:


And like any good diva, of course she had a tantrum. :)


We only got around to two of the six bows, so I'll have to wait til another day to do the rest!

For lunch I let Abby try some Gefilte Fish.  She loved it!  Ben is upset because he thinks Gefilte Fish is disgusting (well, I have to agree, but it's still delicious!) and he doesn't want Abby eating it.  Too bad!!!



Where's Abby???

1 comment:

  1. I love the bows! What is the etsy vendor's name? I would love to order some. Thanks!

    P.S. I love the blog! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete