Tonight I made Abby burgers and fries for dinner. I made the hamburgers with ground beef, some spices (oregano, pepper, garlic, onion powder), and some rice and whole wheat baby cereal. I pan fried it on a dry pan (no oil or water), then I pressed them once they were cooked to drain the fat. They were delicious, if I say so myself! They were very easy for Abby to eat because they were really soft, but holding them was a little tough because they kept crumbling on her! The fries were yummy sweet potato fries (I cut up the sweet potato, put the pieces in a Ziploc bag with a little olive oil, some garlic powder, paprika and a little salt and pepper, then I bake it for 20 minutes. Ben and I eat the ones Abby doesn't finish!
More bath pics!!!
Aunt Erica got Abby this amazing toy - the Youkidoo Flow 'N Fill Spout - there is a continuous flow of water that pours into different cups that do different things. It's great! Abby keeps trying to grab the water, as though it were a solid bar to grab onto! She gets so frustrated when she can't grab it, even though she makes a PERFECT pincer grasp!







No comments:
Post a Comment