Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Smocket Pocket

Abby saw a can of Dora Spaghetti-Os in the grocery store today and I let her hold them while I shopped.  When it came time to check out, she refused to let them go, so I figured I'd let her have some for dinner.  Spaghetti-Os scare me.  Not because they're not yummy (because they are!) but because a drop of sauce can ruin a shirt (I swear there must be a hidden ingredient that is resistant to all laundry detergent!).  I was about to strip Abby down to a diaper before her meal, but then I remembered about the Smocket Pocket!  It's a bib with sleeves that also covers the high chair tray, so it catches EVERYTHING before it makes its way onto Abby's pants, shirt and the rest of the high chair!  And it worked great.  I didn't have to worry about her dropping pieces, and not a single drop got on her outfit!







1 comment:

  1. I tagged you in a blog-game! :)

    http://doubleexp.blogspot.com/2012/03/march-5-2012.html

    ReplyDelete