I finished a craft project for Abby's playroom and I'm so happy with how it came out I just have to share it! I bought some old used books for 50 cents each at the Used Book Superstore near our house, and I cut up the pages (which still felt so wrong!) and collaged them onto cut out foam letters with Mod Podge. I then hot glued yellow ribbon around the edges and hung it up above Abby's gutter bookshelves!!!
And here it is up on the wall! A little harder to read (no pun intended) but still looks cute!
I'm also happy with how my little bins turned out - I found matching bins on sale at Target, so I now have a place for Abby's toys that have lots of pieces so they all stay together and don't get lost!!!
And the whole (or at least half) playroom!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment