Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 77: Swinging with Mickey

Today was so beautiful - 70 degrees and sunny!  Abby and I went to TWO playgrounds to celebrate!








Here's a close-up of her eye in one of the pictures... you can see me in the reflection!



Don't worry... I caught her before she got the mulch into her mouth!

We walked around the mall today, and as I was passing the Disney Store, Abby saw Mickey in the window and starting yelling "HOT DOG!" and flapping her arms like she does when she watches the hot dog dance at the end of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show.  When she saw the little Mickey stuffed animal, she reached out for it and was squealing with delight... I couldn't resist getting it for her!  (And Mickey is clasped tightly in Abby's little hand as she sleeps in her crib right now...)







And here's a comparison shot - same swing, 5 months apart:




She definitely has more hair now than she did in October!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment