Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 64: The Namesake

Abby's great-grandfather Abe is turning 91 on Monday!  So Ben, Abby, Grandpa Michael and I drove down to Providence to have lunch with him and Great-Grandma Ruth. 

We let Abby try black olives... I was expecting her to spit it out immediately.  I was wrong.  She ate 4 of them.


Abe lights up whenever he sees Abby.  They were so cute together in their bibs!


Abby doesn't like kissing people.  But she kept giving Great Grandma big open-mouth kisses!!!


Then she tried to show Great Grandma how to give an open mouth kiss.  Step 1: Open your mouth.


Grandpa loves Abby!!!




I still think Abby looks just like Ben. People keep telling me they see some of me in her.  I still see 100% Ben.

1 comment:

  1. The last pic is seriously hilarious - they do look a LOT alike. I also love the bib picture - what an endearing picture, that actually has quite a bit of story & depth to it. It's very touching. I would consider entering that one into some contests quite honestly. It's just... sad but happy and beautiful all at once.

    ReplyDelete