We met up with my parents and sister today for lunch. Abby was smiling and waving at the people at the table next to us, and the waiter said she was the cutest baby he's ever seen! I'm always impressed at how well behaved Abby is in restaurants!!!
We decided to let her taste a lemon, and I had the camera on hand to catch her funny expression when she realized how sour it was. Except it backfired... she loved it! She kept sucking on it til there was nothing left!!!
Within the last week or so, Abby has figured out how to drink through a straw! So now I don't have to kick myself if I leave her sippy at home!!!
She loves grabbing Papa's glasses!!!
Abby and Aunt Erica:
Sharing a soda with Erica:








Haha! I love the ones of her sharing with her aunt Erica!
ReplyDeleteI love that owl shirt she has, where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteThanks! @Danielle - She's always been a fan of beer and soda bottles! @Cailey - it's from Baby Gap. http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=54677&vid=1&pid=806547&scid=806547012
ReplyDelete