Within 10 minutes of me arriving at my office, I got a call from the director of the school - she said "your sweet little Abby just vomited all over herself and her teachers". Ugh. Ben was sick on Tuesday (he wasn't feeling good when he left for work, so he stopped at CVS to get some ginger ale and saltines, and he ended up puking in the parking lot and again on his drive back home!), and now Abby has thrown up. My mom went to pick her up and she was still her usual happy self, whereas Ben felt like poo the rest of the day on Tuesday after he'd thrown up. So for the rest of today, Abby has been laughing, playing and asking to eat! I'm just hoping she had a belly full of milk and was running around too much and couldn't contain her excitement (and breakfast). Just in case she's not done throwing up, I've been giving her a steady diet of vomit-friendly foods, including popsicles!!! She's still doing great, so hopefully this was just a fluke puke and I'm not doomed to a day hanging my head over the toilet. Just in case, I may go clean the toilets tonight. :)
Pages
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Sick
I had to wake Abby up this morning to get her to school on time. The second I turned the light on, she opened her eyes and shouted "I LOVE YOU!", which is usually what she says when we tuck her in at night as a hint that she wants us to leave the room. She was in a great mood as we got ready for school, but didn't want to eat much. She asked for a sippy of milk in the car and a Mum Mum, so she ate that while we drove to school. When I dropped her off, she was happily running around and playing. So far so good. I left and she blew me kisses. Even better!
Within 10 minutes of me arriving at my office, I got a call from the director of the school - she said "your sweet little Abby just vomited all over herself and her teachers". Ugh. Ben was sick on Tuesday (he wasn't feeling good when he left for work, so he stopped at CVS to get some ginger ale and saltines, and he ended up puking in the parking lot and again on his drive back home!), and now Abby has thrown up. My mom went to pick her up and she was still her usual happy self, whereas Ben felt like poo the rest of the day on Tuesday after he'd thrown up. So for the rest of today, Abby has been laughing, playing and asking to eat! I'm just hoping she had a belly full of milk and was running around too much and couldn't contain her excitement (and breakfast). Just in case she's not done throwing up, I've been giving her a steady diet of vomit-friendly foods, including popsicles!!! She's still doing great, so hopefully this was just a fluke puke and I'm not doomed to a day hanging my head over the toilet. Just in case, I may go clean the toilets tonight. :)
Within 10 minutes of me arriving at my office, I got a call from the director of the school - she said "your sweet little Abby just vomited all over herself and her teachers". Ugh. Ben was sick on Tuesday (he wasn't feeling good when he left for work, so he stopped at CVS to get some ginger ale and saltines, and he ended up puking in the parking lot and again on his drive back home!), and now Abby has thrown up. My mom went to pick her up and she was still her usual happy self, whereas Ben felt like poo the rest of the day on Tuesday after he'd thrown up. So for the rest of today, Abby has been laughing, playing and asking to eat! I'm just hoping she had a belly full of milk and was running around too much and couldn't contain her excitement (and breakfast). Just in case she's not done throwing up, I've been giving her a steady diet of vomit-friendly foods, including popsicles!!! She's still doing great, so hopefully this was just a fluke puke and I'm not doomed to a day hanging my head over the toilet. Just in case, I may go clean the toilets tonight. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment