Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 299: Strawlution

I'm a sucker for gimmicks.  I love trying out new, cool products because most of the time they're great!!!  For example, my friend recommended trying the Strawlution straw, which is a straw with little flaps that can go into the lid of a cup but not come out!  Abby loves pulling the straws out of cups and throwing them on the floor, so this would be a saving grace in restaurants and in public places!!!  We gave it a shot... and it's Abbyproof!!!  It can also be used in yogurt, baby food... pretty much anything with a lid!!!  You just have to push the straw down until the prongs go through the lid, and the way they're set up is sort of like a bee stinger - they can go in but can't get pulled out!

I tried it out with some baby food that was left over from when she was eating only purees... I figured I might as well use it up before it expires!!!  (Note: the cup that she's using is another gimmick... it's the Sassy Grow Up Cup - their tagline is "So New & Different... You Just Have To Try It!"... so of course I did!  And it's great!!!)



"Hey! Why won't the straw come out???"



"Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!"


I tried it out with yogurt, too... and it worked great!  She loves the novelty of drinking her yogurt out of a straw, so it gets her to eat more, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment