We've been without power for over 24 hours due to a telephone pole that fell down on our street. I took Abby to my parents' house today so she could at least eat a hot meal and see where she's walking, and we'll stay here again tonight until her bedtime (unless we get power back before then, which is doubtful). I'll take a picture today but probably won't be able to post it until we get electricity back.
Update: I took a picture with my cell phone yesterday at my parents' house, then I took another one with my good camera once we got back to our (dark) house. I then left the camera at my parents' house today... so all I have with me now is my cell phone. So here is yesterday's cell phone picture!
Update #2: Here are the pictures! I finally remembered to bring my camera home!
No comments:
Post a Comment